Service Technician - Austin, TX
Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Company has provided quality air filtration products and services. Over 50 years later, we are just as committed and growing faster than ever. We are looking for Service Technicians to join us and help build the next 10+ years of success!
We are looking for someone who is a team-player and and gives 100% effort every day - and has fun while doing it. If you are looking for a company to grow with and call home, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance, 401(k) with 100% match up to 4%, profit sharing, $10K life insurance, and paid time off.
- Perform proper air filtration installation and service in commercial and industrial buildings throughout Austin and surrounding area
- Deliver air filtration and related products to customers; verify the accuracy of items with corresponding order fulfillment instructions before departing
- Assist the warehouse with shipping, receiving, and prepping for upcoming jobs
- Follow customer specific on-site expectations and regulations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the on-site point of contact
- Ask customers for feedback on services and products and share leads for new business opportunities with supervisor
- Perform daily inspections, maintain delivery log, and vehicle checklist
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Must be eligible to drive for company business:
- At least 25 years of age
- Valid TX driver’s license
- Satisfactory results from driving record check
- Service and warehouse-related experience is preferred, but not required
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Can regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Requires working on ladders and use of general hand and power tools
- Self starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and time management skills
- Basic computer and math skills are helpful
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US and able to pass a background check; and drug screen if required.
Joe Fly Co., Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.