Business Development Manager - Dallas, TX
Are you a top-producing, innovative, and results-driven sales professional? Do you want a compensation plan (salary + commission) with no cap? Do you want to sell something that every building needs?
If so, Joe Fly Co., wants you!
Who We Are
Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. Air Filtration & Environmental Specialists is the largest supplier of commercial and industrial HVAC filters and filter services in Texas. We have 11 fully stocked warehouses across the state, 50+ years industry experience, and we are growing. We supply and service many of the largest Universities, Schools, Property Management, Manufacturing and Healthcare organizations in the US. Almost every business uses air filters and air filters are consumables – this means repeat business!
What You Will Do
You will work to solicit new business opportunities for our full line of filtration products and services in the greater Dallas, TX area. Additionally, you will be managing an existing account base. This is a Salary plus Commission position. There are no caps on commissions.
How You Will Do It
- Establish rapport and develop solid relationships with key customer contacts
- Educate current customers and prospective customers about Joe Fly Co. products and services
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets
- Maintain weekly sales reports in Pipedrive
- Tenacity, prospecting skills & a desire to earn 6-figures
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, or related field of study
- Strong technical aptitude
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to perform site surveys, which requires climbing on ladders and onto rooftops
- Air Filtration sales experience
- Outside sales experience in the Air Filtration, HVAC industry and/or industrial sales
- NAFA Certification
At Joe Fly Co., our core values are family, quality, integrity, and commitment - especially, our commitment to our customers – they are the core of who we are and living by these each day is an absolute requirement.
Joe Fly Co., Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.