Warehouse Associate - Phoenix, AZ
Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. is looking for Warehouse Associates to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
Since 1967, we have provided quality air filtration products and services. Our goal is to positively impact our communities not only with our products and services, but also with our people and culture.
We are looking for a dependable team player who gives 100% effort every day. Are you ready for your efforts to be valued and an opportunity to make a positive impact? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At Joe Fly Company, what we value – family, quality, integrity, commitment, and our customers – is the core of who we are and just as important as talent and effort. We are focused on finding the right culture fit, ideally candidates interested in a long-term career with us.
- Work closely with the warehouse team and operations manager to ensure timely production and accurate inventory
- Receive, store, and distribute materials, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse
- Prep and stage for upcoming jobs
- Deliver air filtration and related products to customers
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a delivery vehicle. Verify the accuracy of items with corresponding order fulfillment instructions before departing
- Follow customer specific on-site expectations and regulations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the on-site point of contact
- Ask customers for feedback on services and products and share leads for new business opportunities with the Branch Manager
- Complete logs and reports daily
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards. Maintain vehicle checklist.
- Eligible to drive for company business
- In order to be eligible as a company driver, candidates must be at least 25 years of age, with a valid driver’s license and satisfactory results from a driving record check.
- Warehouse-related experience is preferred, but not required
- Skills: Attention to detail, strong communication, time management, and inventory management a plus
- Can regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Requires working on ladders and use of general hand and power tools
Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance, 401(k) with 100% match up to 4%, profit sharing, $10K life insurance, and paid time off.