General Employment Opportunities Inquiry
Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Co., Inc. has provided quality air filtration products and services. Over 50 years and 10 locations later, we are the largest distributor of commercial and industrial HVAC filtration products in Texas. What’s more exciting is that we are growing faster now than ever before.
Our goal is to positively impact our communities not only with our products and services, but our people and culture. With more than 135,000 sq. feet of dedicated inventory our customers can count on us to provide what they need. It is our people, though, who deliver on our promises, and we are actively seeking the right people to add to our team across all locations.
So, if you are looking for a company to grow with, who will value your efforts, and an opportunity to make a positive impact, we would love to hear from you. Please complete submit your application today and we'll be in touch on positions that may be a fit!
At Joe Fly Co., our core values are family, quality, integrity, and commitment - especially, our commitment to our customers – they are the core of who we are and living by these each day is an absolute requirement.
Additional qualifications include:
- At least 25 years of age, with a valid driver’s license for positions that require driving for company business.
- Must pass 7-year criminal background check
- Motor vehicle record must meet company and DOT standards if applying for driver positions
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds at a time for service, warehouse, and driver positions
- Must at least have a high school diploma or GED
- Legally eligible to work within the United States
- Read, write, and speak English with strong communication and time-management skills
- Keen attention to detail to identify maintenance, product, or operation issues
- Forklift certification a plus
Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance, 401(k) with 100% match up to 4%, profit sharing, $10K life insurance, and paid time off.
Joe Fly Co., Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.